Tuesday 18 February 2014

Sewing Basket Makeovers

Hello

Winters are a quiet time of the year for me, gardens are put to bed for the winter before bursting into life early spring. There are signs that they are waking up but the wet weather is putting paid to any work I could be doing.  Normally this time of the year, ice and snow keep me from trundling out!  My heart goes out to anyone who's home has been flooded.

Anyway, not much work means that I can do some crafty stuff so have revamped some sewing baskets





They are now residing in my Folksy Shop http://folksy.com/shops/GrannysButtonBox  along with a few items more.  I will try to keep my shop better stocked, was full of good intentions when I opened it but got side tracked with life!


Cheers
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really love receiving your comments, thank you for your visit to the Button Box